Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Disease AP #2 by OL

Disease AP #2
Oskar Landise
Nicotine Addiction

For my second AP for Disease class I researched nicotine addiction.
Through this class we learn about different mental issues such as autism or addiction.
I learned alot about nicotine addiction through this project such as that cigarette smoking kills
480,000 people a year. In this AP I will show you how when addicted the brain craves this substance







Timeline Breakdown






Throughout this project I learned a lot about nicotine addiction. It was really interesting that people get addicted to this in the first place knowe the consequences. It is horrible the damage that it does to your physical health and mental health. It also affects your social life in many ways. If it was up to me this substance would not be legal because it is so harmful.



Sources

All pictures with information written was done by myself.

Aspa. “Nicotine Addiction and Your Health.” Nicotine and Tobacco Addiction | , Department of Health and Human Services, 20 Aug. 2012, betobaccofree.hhs.gov/health-effects/nicotine-health/index.html.


Polito, John R. “Nicotine Addiction 101.” WhyQuit.com Banner. Want to Quit Smoking Cigarettes or Stop Using e-Cigarettes, 9 June 2014, whyquit.com/whyquit/LinksAAddiction.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers of Ocean Research

I am in a class called Frontiers. This class we learned a lot about oceanography. For our final Action Project we were given the task to wri...