Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Aviation Manual

This is the third unit of the term, the class is called "Endurance". For this AP, we had to create a sort of survival manual for the future. For my AP my manual called Aviation Manual l will talk about the road to become a commercial pilot and what that would look like for me. For years now I have been interested in flight and I wish to pursue that interest in collage. Now I feel like no one should have there future all planned out like this but this can provide ideas and a general direction to where to end up. Overall I liked this AP and I think it was a good choice to have it be the senior classes last one. 
Overall I think Action Project inculpates my goals within the next decades or so. Its hard to know where your going or what you want to do at this age. I think this AP did a good job of outlining what your dream future would look like. Through my experiences things will effect this and it would be a "direct path".  I've had a good amount of time to think about my future over the last couple months because of the virus.  I know that these types of things will get in the way but I have to learn to work around them.  I 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers of Ocean Research

I am in a class called Frontiers. This class we learned a lot about oceanography. For our final Action Project we were given the task to wri...