Friday, April 27, 2018

Enucleation AP Cure

Oskar
Landise
Ap 1
Cure

In our class 'ure we are learning about different diseases and other problems but we have one main focus, how to cure them. Throughout this course already I have learned a lot. We went to the Museum of Surgical Sciences and we looked around and found out things like the first surgeries and the ancient ways for solving sickness. For this Action Project we had to choose a surgery and report on it. I did enucleation, which is the removal of eyes.  I did this because I found this to be really captivating, something as fragile as an eye and to just remove it. I found this very interesting and I wanted to know more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers of Ocean Research

I am in a class called Frontiers. This class we learned a lot about oceanography. For our final Action Project we were given the task to wri...