Tuesday, January 22, 2019

AP biomimicry 3 Redesign of old planes

In this class, we learned about how things decompose and how some things should be reused to save resources and prevent axis waste. For this action project, I designed a system to waste less material. I saw how planes just go to a graveyard like a place and rot and I thought why can't we just scape them and recycle all the aluminum in them. To wrap it up what I took away from this was that there are many different ways to reuse things that are "out of commission". I feel like this is a good idea and they should at least try it. I feel as if it can save a lot of aluminum and reduce the number of harmful chemicals given off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers of Ocean Research

I am in a class called Frontiers. This class we learned a lot about oceanography. For our final Action Project we were given the task to wri...