Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The Future of Flight


The future of flight

GCE says that it is about global experiences how could one have these if they limit what we learn. Usually, the information in school isn't too captivating to me but this will be. I want to become a pilot in the spring I'm doing ground training but I also want to know about the past and how flight stated with a though of humans flying and turned into a multi-billion dollar industry

The purpose of school is to learn things that might impact your future. Most things right now might not seem relevant but they might come back someday maybe not but its good to know so if it does you can look like you know what's going on. Some unalienable rights are the right to liberty. I am free to choose what I want to research and how that research might affect my future is my choice to use it or not. It relates to life because this impacts my future which can have a major effect on my life at a later time. This also affects the pursuit of happiness because I want to be a pilot and I feel like no job I might have would compare to being able to fly a plane and I know that will make me happy.

My guiding question is how will the past affect the future of flight? Three persuasion points I want to make our first, the aircraft industry always needs new ideas, second, there is a need for young pilots because there aren't many, third, The flight industry is one of the biggest in the world. I have a prediction, just like the invention of the wheel, aircraft designers are going to find something that will remake the whole entire idea of airplane travel and I want to be in the business when it occurs. Some things I want to learn with the course I will take are broad things. For example whats the lowest speed you can fly at in a Boeing 474 without stalling out. I also want to learn more about the thinkers who didn't invent the airplane but tried to with wingsuits and gliders. I will need a work area and I would want to meet with a historian and a pilot.

An idea for an AP would be to focus on the specific plane I will dive into researching that one. I will need my computer and I want to purchase a book called Flight: A complete history by RG Grant.




This is a good chance for me to learn something that I want and a good opportunity to affect my future.



“Silver Express by Flying Academy .” FAA Flight School Silver Express by Flying Academy, www.silverexpress.com/EN/flight-school.


Crouch, Tom D., et al. “History of Flight.” Encyclopædia Britannica, Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc., 3 Dec. 2018, www.britannica.com/technology/history-of-flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers of Ocean Research

I am in a class called Frontiers. This class we learned a lot about oceanography. For our final Action Project we were given the task to wri...