Thursday, February 14, 2019

Its time for light sound and time

This class is called Light Sound and time. We are learning about light and how it can change. For example this AP we constructed a pinhole camera and learned about how it can capture an image. We took a field trip to the Latin school of Chicago to visit the darkroom to develop a picture we took through the camera.





So what I hope you got from this was I made a pinhole camera and I learned a lot about light and how it can be captured and it can bend and shift. I actually really liked the FE to the darkroom and I wish it would be practical for GCE to have one but it really wouldn't. All in all, this was very interesting I really enjoyed learning how prisms work and I'm excited to learn about sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers of Ocean Research

I am in a class called Frontiers. This class we learned a lot about oceanography. For our final Action Project we were given the task to wri...